Through highly tailored Pathways, and an all-new blend of virtual and on-site formats, CAMEX 2019 educational opportunities are designed around you, maximizing your time to guide you with actionable takeaways.
Designed to make your time at CAMEX even more productive, new curated Pathways will focus on the topics most critical to you. Each Pathway will be composed of content and facilitated activities that directly impact your greatest challenges, deliver best practices and solutions, and guide you in developing strategy for both the trade show and your store post-CAMEX.
Pathways will kick off with Virtual Primers (webinar programs)—two for each Pathway—to be held Feb. 5-8. You will automatically be registered for the Virtual Primers for your Pathway when you select your Pathway during CAMEX registration. Additionally, you may attend the Virtual Primers for other Pathways as you like—more than doubling the CAMEX content you can get for your registration compared to past years!
You will be able to select the Pathway that best meets your needs from the following:
Store Leadership and Strategy
High-level sessions on understanding the expectations and performance of today’s campus store and building the store business
Target audience: Store Directors, Campus Administrators
The Course Materials eXperience (CM-X)
Sessions that address the latest challenges in the CM business, offer best practices and solutions, and discuss strategies for the trade show floor
Target audience: Course Materials Specialists
Marketing, Communications, and Promotions
Sessions that offer strategies and practical techniques to reach and connect with key stakeholders on campus
Target audience: Store Directors, Specialists
Merchandising and Buying
Sessions that address challenges, present best practices in day-to-day operations, and discuss strategies for the trade show floor.
Target audience: Specialists
Technology Products and Retailing
Sessions that offer best practices in technology products retailing
Target audience: Experienced and New Tech Retailers
Educational Programs and Formats
- Keynote Sessions: Influential speakers will focus on emerging trends and your evolving role in higher education and the campus retail market
- Thought Leaders: Content experts introduce you to new concepts that will fuel your innovative and solutions-oriented thinking throughout the conference
- Concurrent Sessions: Best practices, case studies, and tactical strategies in 50 minutes or less to give you practical solutions for your tradeshow and
post-CAMEX game plan
- Flash Sessions: 30-minute presentations of industry-leading concepts and quick ideas for success
- Special Learning Opportunities: Unique conference programs and tours to help you find ideas and inspiration in new places
Make Your Case to Attend
Want to attend CAMEX, but need to secure spending approval? The interactive Make Your Case tool allows you to easily demonstrate your return on investment, including educational conference and trade show benefits.