The CAMEX Conference is created to serve you, so you can better serve your students. Our variety of educational session tracks and formats offer valuable learning and solutions to tackle your greatest challenges in campus retailing.
Speaker and Session details will be live in mid-October
Merchandising and Buying
Marketing, Communications, and Branding
Course Materials eXperience (CM-X)
Educational Programs and Formats
- Course Materials eXperience (CM-X): The premiere learning, networking, and business solutions opportunity for course materials specialists and business partners returns in 2018!
- Keynote Sessions: Inspired speakers will focus on emerging trends and your evolving role in higher education and the campus retail market
- Thought Leaders: Content experts that will introduce you to new concepts and push you to think differently
- Concurrent Sessions: Best practices, case studies, and tactical strategies in 50 minutes or less
- Flash Sessions: 30-minute presentations of a great idea from one of your peers
- Learning Tours: Offered before, during, and after CAMEX to provide more flexibility for your schedule
- Special Learning Opportunities: Unique conference programs to enhance your CAMEX learning