Through highly tailored Pathways, and an all-new blend of virtual and on-site formats, CAMEX 2019 educational opportunities are designed around you, maximizing your time to guide you with actionable takeaways.
Designed to make your time at CAMEX even more productive, new curated Pathways will focus on the topics most critical to you. Each Pathway will be composed of content and facilitated activities that directly impact your greatest challenges, deliver best practices and solutions, and guide you in developing strategy for both the trade show and your store post-CAMEX. You will be able to select the Pathway that best meets your needs from the following:
Store Leadership and Strategy
The Course Materials eXperience (CM-X)
Marketing, Communications, and Promotions
Merchandising and Buying
Technology Products and Retailing
More information and a detailed overview of each Pathway will be available soon.
Educational Programs and Formats
- Keynote Sessions: Influential speakers will focus on emerging trends and your evolving role in higher education and the campus retail market
- Thought Leaders: Content experts introduce you to new concepts that will fuel your innovative and solutions-oriented thinking throughout the conference
- Concurrent Sessions: Best practices, case studies, and tactical strategies in 50 minutes or less to give you practical solutions for your tradeshow and post-CAMEX game plan
- Flash Sessions: 30-minute presentations of industry-leading concepts and quick ideas for success
- Special Learning Opportunities: Unique conference programs and tours to help you find ideas and inspiration in new places