CAMEX 2013 Exhibitor Schedule
Kansas City Convention Center, 301 West 13th Street, Kansas City, MO 64105
Booth Rules & Regulations (PDF)
*Exhibitors have access to the show floor at 8 a.m. on trade show days. We ask that attendees and exhibitors exit the show floor at the close of show on trade show days so that we may secure the show floor for everyone as soon as possible!
- July: Sponsorship opportunities online.
- September: Registration and housing open. Announcement with links will be e-mailed to you. The official housing contractor will again be Experient. Be wary of housing scams.
- September: Exhibitor Directory goes live. Submit your online listing including show specials, product categories, and company contact info. Login link and password with be e-mailed to you.
- Early October: Show Specials due to be included (FREE of charge) in the Hot Stuff Guide (an insert to The College Store magazine).
- November: Exhibitor Service Kit available online. Exhibitor updates e-mailed to CAMEX contact person will include login and password.
- Early December: All exhibitor information due for the onsite program/exhibitor directory.
- January/February: Official contractor's early order deadlines. Order early to save money!
- January/February: REGISTRATION DEADLINES - To receive exhibitor badges by mail submit badge request form by January 4th. Register online through February 8th and pick-up your badges onsite. After February 8th register onsite.
- February 22-23, 2013: Exhibitor set up at Kansas City Convention Center in Kansas City, MO.
- February 24-26, 2013: CAMEX Trade Show open.
- February 26-27, 2013: Exhibitor Tear Down