The city where BIG Things Happen boasts more than 12,000 places to eat, 4.6 million people to meet, and an endless list of attractions.
Once the sessions end and the show floor closes, you’ll have one of the nation’s entertainment capitals to explore. Whether you’re looking for iconic dining, sprawling nightlife or national landmarks, see how Dallas comes alive after dark:
- A revamped restaurant scene within walking distance
- Lively nightlife and entertainment in nearby West End and Victory Park
- Low cost and free options to travel around town:
- DART rail station with covered access to the convention center—just $2.50 ride to airports!
- Free shuttle bus (DART D-Link)
- Free Dallas Streetcars near convention center
- A shopping mecca—from outlets to upscale shops
Discover more about our host city, Dallas: www.camex.org/Dallas