Strategic Changes to CAMEX = Greater ROI for You!
Radical changes in our industry require a conference program that is both bold in the face of our challenges and engaging to us as learners. The 2013 CAMEX educational conference has been streamlined in organization yet reconceived and enhanced in content.
Find the learning that answers your tough questions among the new CAMEX Tracks:
- Store Leadership and Strategy
- Buying, Merchandising, and Marketing
- New Business Solutions and Opportunities
- ConTEXT Tracks
- Course Materials Strategy and Leadership
- The Business of Course Materials
- Course Materials Services and Product Education
ConTEXT—The conference on technology and textbooks—was one of the most beloved meetings in the industry and returns as a content focus for multiple tracks at CAMEX 2013. It’s time to rethink everything!
Six (6) blocks of educational sessions and additional short timeslots will offer a variety of learning formats to get the right content to you in the right way:
CAMEX 2013 Learning Success Game Plan
- Thought Leaders – Content experts that will introduce you to new concepts and push you to think differently
- Concurrent Learning Lab sessions – Best practices, case studies, and tactical strategies live here
- Flash Sessions – 20-minute presentations of a great idea from one of your peers. Just enough time for a few questions, too!
- Deep Dives – Intensive 2-hour sessions that allow for further exploration than other formats
- Test Drives – 30-minute introductions to NACS programs, services, and solutions for college stores
- Learning Tours – Offered before, during, and after CAMEX this year to provide more flexibility for your schedule
- Trade Show PowerStarts – Attend one of these Sunday morning sessions to kick-off your time on the trade show floor
- Review the conference program details so you fully understand your options.
- Begin Preparing for CAMEX Learning to help you maximize your CAMEX learning experience.
- Working with a supervisor or colleague, develop your Intended Learning Outcomes for the CAMEX educational program. That is, what do you need/want to learn and experience while you’re there.
- Review the Speaker and Session Details and Special Learning Opportunities sections of this site to pick the best program elements for you (details will be posted in these sections in October).
- Make use of the My CAMEX Daily Planner to build your personalized CAMEX learning plan. This tool will be available once all of the program details are available—typically mid-October.
- View and download session handouts—available ONLINE ONLY (coming January 2013).
- Visit the Wrapping up CAMEX Learning section of this site to find out what you should do onsite and when you return home to complete the perfect CAMEX educational experience.